1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
29. c. This is an alternating subtraction series In which 2 is subtracted twice, then 3 is subtracted once, then 2 is subtracted twice, and so on.
30. a. This is a simple addition series with repetition. It adds 3 to each number to arrive at the next, which is repeated before 3 is added again.
31. c. Here, there are two alternating patterns. The first begins with 17 and adds 2; the Second begins with 32 and subtracts 3.
32. a. Two patterns alternate here. The first pattern begins with 10 and adds 2 to each number to arrive at the next; the alternating pattern begins with 34 and subtracts 3 each time
33. a. This is an alternating repetition series. The number 32 alternates with a series in which each number decreases by 2