1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
1. c. This is an alternating repetition series, with a random number, 22, interpolated as every third number into an otherwise simple addition series. In the addition series, 4 is added to each number to arrive at the next number.
2. d. This is an alternating addition and Subtraction series. In the first pattern, 2 is added to each number to arrive at the next; in the alternate pattern, 6 is subtracted from each number to arrive at the next.
3. d. In this simple addition series, each Number is 5 more than the previous number.
4. b. This is an alternating addition series, with a random number, 21, interpolated as every third number. The addition series alternates between adding 3 and adding 4. The number 21 appears after each number arrived at by adding 3.
5. b. This is a simple alternating addition and subtraction series. The first series begins with 8 and adds 3; the second begins with 43 and subtracts 2.
6. d. In this simple addition with repetition series, each number in the series repeats itself, and then increases by 12 to arrive at the next number.