1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
382. If S is the brother of N, the sister of N is M, the brother of P is J and the daughter of S is P then who is the uncle of J?
383. The Jacksons have four children: Michael, Brian, Paul and Linda. Brian is dark haired, Paul is red haired and the others are blond. Michael has big teeth and Linda wear glasses but is very short. The one with big teeth has blue eyes. The red haired has grey eyes and is the tallest. Both who wear glasses also wear braces.
Which of the statements is true?
(a) Michael wears glasses
(b) Michael has grey eyes
(c) Linda has blue eyes
(d) Brian wears braces
384. A girl introduced a boy as the son of the daughter of the father of her uncle. The boy is girl’s
385. Eve, Brian, Tim, Michael, Luke and Lisa are members of the same family. amongst them are a lawyer, doctor, pilot, engineer, teacher and nurse. There are two married couples. Eve is married to the lawyer. The doctor is married to the nurse. Lisa is the mother of the engineer and Michael. Eve is the daughter-in-law of Lisa. Luke is a pilot and is the grandson of Brian. The doctor's name is Lisa. Tim and Michael are brothers. What is the name of the nurse?