1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
53. b. The essential part of a cell is its nucleus. Not all cells produce chlorophyll (choice a). Not all cells are nerve cells (choice c). All living things, not just humans (choice d), have cells.
54. c. Without a first-place win, there is no champion, so winning is essential. There may be champions in running, swimming, or speaking, but there are also champions in many other areas.
55. d. A glacier is a large mass of ice and cannot exist without it. A glacier can move down a mountain, but it can also move across a valley or a plain, which rules out choice a. Glaciers exist in all seasons, which rules out choice b. There are many glaciers in the world today, which rules out choice c.
56. b. Coffee goes into a cup and soup goes into a bowl. Choices a and c are incorrect because they are other utensils. The answer is not choice d because the word food is too general.
57. d. A gym is a place where people exercise. A restaurant is a place where people eat. Food (choice a) is not the answer because it is Something people eat, not a place or location where they eat. The answer is not choice b or c because neither represents a place where people eat.
58. c. An oar puts a rowboat into motion. A foot puts a skateboard into motion. The answer is not choice a because running is not an object that is put into motion by a foot. Sneaker (choice b) is incorrect because it is something worn on a foot. Jumping (choice d) is incorrect because although you do need feet to jump, jumping is not an object that is put into motion by means of a foot.