1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
77. d. A window is made up of panes, and a book is made up of pages. The answer is not choice a because a novel is a type of book. The answer is not choice b because glass has no relationship to a book. Choice c is incorrect because a cover is only one part of a book; a book is not made up of covers.
78. c. Secretly is the opposite of openly, and silently is the opposite of noisily. Choices a and b are clearly not the opposites of silently. Choice d means the same thing as silently.
79. b. An artist makes paintings; a senator makes laws. The answer is not choice a because an Attorney does not make laws and a senator is not an attorney. Choice c is incorrect because a senator is a politician. Constituents (choice d) is also incorrect because a senator serves his or her constituents.
80. b. An actor performs in a play. A musician performs at a concert. Choices a, c, and d are incorrect because none is people who perform.
81. a. Careful and cautious are synonyms (they mean the same thing). Boastful and arrogant are also synonyms. The answer is not choice b because humble means the opposite of boastful. The answer is not choice c or d because neither means the same as boastful.