1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
107. c. The wing, fin, and rudder are all parts of an airplane.
108. a. The heart, liver, and stomach are all organs of the body. The aorta is an artery, not an organ.
109. b. The necessary part of a book is its pages; there is no book without pages. Not all books are fiction (choice a), and not all books have pictures (choice c). Learning (choice d) may or may not take place with a book.
110. d. A guitar does not exist without strings, So strings are an essential part of a guitar. A band is not necessary to a guitar (choice a). Guitar playing can be learned without a teacher (choice b). Songs are byproducts of a guitar (choice c).
111. a. All shoes have a sole of some sort. Not all shoes are made of leather (choice b); nor do they all have laces (choice c).Walking (choice d) is not essential to a shoe.