1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
112. d. A group of lions is called a pride. A group of fish swim in a school. Teacher (choice a) and student (choice b) refer to another meaning of the word school. The answer is not choice c because self-respect has no obvious relationship to this particular meaning of school.
113. a. Guide and direct are synonyms, and reduce and decrease are synonyms. The answer is not choice b or d because neither means the same as reduce. Choice c is incorrect because increase is the opposite of reduce.
114. b. A yard is a larger measure than an inch (a yard contains 36 inches). A quart is a larger measure than an ounce (a quart contains 32 ounces). Gallon (choice a) is incorrect because it is Larger than a quart. Choices c and d are incorrect because they are not units of measurement.
115. c. A lizard is a type of reptile; a daisy is a type of flower. Choices a and b are incorrect because a petal and a stem are parts of a flower, not types of flowers. Choice d is incorrect because an alligator is another type of reptile, not a type of flower.
116. b. Elated is the opposite of despondent; Enlightened is the opposite of ignorant.