1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
17. d. Parsley, basil, and dill are types of herbs. Mayonnaise is not an herb.
18. b. A branch, leaf, and root are all parts of a tree. The dirt underneath is not a part of the tree
19. c. An ovation is prolonged, enthusiastic applause, so applause is necessary to an ovation. An outburst (choice a) may take place during an ovation; “bravo” (choice b) may or may not be uttered; and an encore (choice d) would take place after an ovation.
20. a. All vertebrates have a backbone. Reptiles (choice b) are vertebrates, but so are many other animals. Mammals (choice c) are vertebrates, but so are birds and reptiles. All vertebrates (choice d) are animals, but not all animals are vertebrates.
21. c. Hegemony means dominance; autonomy means independence.
22. d. An aerie is where an eagle lives; a house is where a person lives.