1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
43. a. A banquet and a feast are both large meals; a palace and a mansion are both large places of shelter.
44. b. A fence and a wall mark a boundary. A path and an alley mark a passageway.
45. c. The objects above the line are all things used by an artist. The objects below the line are all things used by a teacher.
46. b. The relationship above the line is that snow on a mountain creates conditions for skiing. Below the line, the relationship is that warmth at a lake creates conditions for swimming.
47. d. Above the line, the relationship shows a progression of sources of light. The relationship below the line shows a progression of types of housing, from smallest to largest. Choice a is incorrect because a tent is smaller than a house. Choices b and c are wrong because they are not part of the progression.