1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
48. a. This series consists of letters in a reversealphabetical order.
49. b. This is an alternating series in Alphabetical order. The middle letters follow the order ABCDE. The first and third letters are alphabetical beginning with J. The third letter is repeated as a first letter in each subsequent three-letter segment.
50. b. Because the letters are the same, Concentrate on the number series, which is a simple 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 series, and follows each letter in order.
51. d. The second and forth letters in the series, L and A, are static. The first and third letters consist of an alphabetical order beginning with the letter E.
52. c. The first two letters, PQ, are static. The third letter is in alphabetical order, beginning with R. The number series is in descending order beginning with 5.