1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
129. Solution: a. Hand is to ring as head is to cap. A ring is worn on a personís hand; a cap is worn on a personís head.
130. Solution: b. A palm tree is to a pine tree as a bathing suit is to a parka. This relationship shows an oppositeó warm to cold. Palm trees grow in warm climates and pine trees grow in cold climates. Bathing suits are worn in warm weather; parkas are worn in cold weather.
131. Solution: d. Batteries are to a flashlight as telephone wires are to a telephone. The batteries provide power to the flashlight; the wires send power to the telephone.
132. Solution: d. A fish is to a dragonfly as a chicken is to corn. Fish eat insects; chickens eat corn.
133. Solution: a. A telephone is to a stamped letter as an airplane is to a bus. A telephone and letter are both forms of communication. An airplane and bus are both forms of transportation.
134. Solution: c. A trapeze performer is to a clown as swings are to a sliding board. This relationship shows a classification. Trapeze performers and clowns are found at circuses; swings and sliding boards are found on playgrounds.