1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
135. Solution: c. Camera is to photograph as teakettle is to a cup of tea. The camera is used to make the photo; the teakettle is used to make the tea.
136. Solution: b. Hat and mittens are to desert as snorkel and flippers are to snow. This relationship shows an opposition. The hat and mittens are NOT worn in the desert; the snorkel and flippers are NOT worn in the snow.
137. Solution: d. Car is to horse and buggy as computer is to pen and ink. This relationship shows the difference between modern times and times past.
138. Solution: c. Leather boots are to cow as pearl necklace is to oyster. The leather to make the boots comes from a cow; the pearls to make the necklace come from oysters.
139. Solution: b. A toddler is to an adult as a caterpillar is to a butterfly. This relationship shows the young and the adult. The caterpillar is an early stage of the adult butterfly.