1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
140. Solution: b. Towel is to bathtub as chest of drawers is to bed. The towel and bathtub are both found in a bathroom; the chest and the bed are both found in a bedroom.
141. Solution: a. A snow-capped mountain is to a crocodile as a cactus is to a starfish. This relationship shows an opposition. The crocodile does NOT belong on the mountain; the starfish does NOT belong in the desert.
142. Solution: c. A shirt is to a button as a belt is to a belt buckle. A button is used to close a shirt; a belt buckle is used to close a belt.
143. Solution: c. A penny is to a dollar as a small house is to a skyscraper. This relationship shows smaller to larger. A penny is much smaller than a dollar; a house is much smaller than a skyscraper.
144. Solution: b. Guitar is to horn as hammer is to saw. This relationship is about grouping. The guitar and horn are musical instruments. The hammer and saw are carpentry tools.