1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
145. Solution: d. Tree is to leaf as bird is to feather. This relationship shows part to whole. The leaf is a part of the tree; the feather is a part of the bird.
146. Solution: c. House is to tent as truck is to wagon. The house is a more sophisticated form of shelter than the tent; the truck is a more sophisticated mode of transportation than the wagon.
147. Solution: c. Scissors is to knife as pitcher is to watering can. This relationship is about function. The scissors and knife are both used for cutting. The pitcher and watering can are both used for watering.
148. Solution: b. A T-shirt is to a pair of shoes as a chest of drawers is to a couch. The relationship shows to which group something belongs. The T-shirt and shoes are both articles of clothing; the chest and couch are both pieces of furniture.
149. Solution: d. A bookshelf is to a book as a refrigerator is to a carton of milk. The book is placed on a bookshelf; the milk is placed in a refrigerator.