1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
139. The information that we need is shown in the monthly sales figure tables for CF
plc and Callz Ltd.
It would take a long time to work out the average sales achieved for each operation across CF plc
and Callz Ltd. If you focus on the sales and support staff numbers (compared to the monthly sales achieved) it becomes clear that the highest sales per Sales and Support staff will be either Telephone (Callz Ltd) or Telephone (CF plc).
Then, since there is only one sales/support staff member at Callz Ltd (55,400 / 1 = 55,400) this must be higher than CFs (64,000 / 2 = 32,000)
Thus the correct Answer is (D) Telephone (Callz Ltd)
140. The information that we need is shown in the Callz table.
A simple equation needs to be solved to determine the size of the online team = X
X + 2X = 11 (current headcount) 2 (reduction in headcount) = 9
3X = 9, so X = 3
i.e. 3 staff members in the online team
Step 2 Calculate new sales target per member of the online team
180,000 / 3 = £60,000
Thus the correct Answer is (B) £60,000
141. The information that we need is shown in both tables. The calculation for each
company is shown in the tables below (with the answer marked in bold);
High Street 38200 35000 = 3200
Internet 42500 40000 = 2500
Catalogue 43800 45000 = -1200
Telephone 55400 60000 = -4600
High Street 38200 40000 = -1800
Internet 42000 45000 = -3000
Catalogue 47800 50000 = -2200
Telephone 64000 60000 = 4000
Thus the correct Answer is (D) Catalogue (Callz)
142. The information that we need is shown in the CF plc table.
Step 1 - Calculate total sales = 192,000
Step 2 Calculate telephone sales as a ratio to total sales
Thus the correct Answer is (A) 1:3
143. The information that we need is shown in both tables.
Step 1 calculate the combined sales target per retail operation across the two stores, as follows
High Street = 75,000
Internet = 85,000
Catalogue = 95,000
Telephone = 120,000
Step 2 calculate the increased sales target based upon the combined number of employees
Thus the correct Answer is (B) Internet