2. Which country met or exceeded its annual target for unit sales?
3. The previous year’s average number of Portuguese units sold per quarter was 20% higher than the year shown. What was the previous year’s average number of Portuguese units sold per quarter?
4. If Austria’s annual corporation tax was 22% on the first €200,000 of sales and 20% on sales exceeding €200,000, how much tax is due for the year (assuming each unit is sold at 3.5 Euros)?
5. Greek and Irish sales generated 2.5 Euros per unit sold, whilst the other countries’ sales generated 2.25 Euros per unit sold. Which country or countries exceeded their Annual Product Sales Target?
(a) Portugal and Austria
(b) Ireland and Austria
(c) Croatia and Greece
(d) Croatia and Austria
6. Which competitor(s) has less than 100,000 customers per day (assume 30 days per month)?
(a) All competitors
(b) Competitor B
(c) Competitor E
(d) Competitors B and E
7. Which Competitor has the lowest average number of staff per country of operation?
(a) Competitor A
(b) Competitor B
(c) Competitor C
(d) Competitor E
8. If Competitors B to E make up 85% of the business sector in which they operate (based upon operating profits), approximately what are the total operating profits of the other companies in the same business sector?
(a) £3 million
(b) £28 million
(c) £33 million
(d) £35 million
9. Competitor B has an additional business that generates an additional 8% to the Retail Sales shown. Competitors A and C have additional businesses that generate 7% and 4% additional revenue respectively. What’s the total of these additional sales streams for Competitors A, B and C combined (to the nearest £million)?
(a) £9 million
(b) £10 million
(c) £11 million
(d) £12 million
10. Which two Competitors average the same approximate number of customers per country of operation?
(a) Competitor A and Competitor D
(b) Competitor B and Competitor D
(c) Competitor A and Competitor C
(d) Competitor B and Competitor E
Download Free EBooks for GMAT, GRE, ACT, SAT, LSAT, MCAT etc.
Tell Your Freind