1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
(a) The ski instructors at Top of the Peak Ski School work from December through March.
(b) Matthew prefers jobs that allow him to work outdoors.
(c) Lucinda makes an appointment with the beach resort restaurant manager to interview for the summer waitressing position that was advertised in the newspaper.
(d) Dougís ice cream shop stays open until 11 p.m. during the summer months.
22. An Informal Gathering occurs when a group of people get together in a casual, relaxed manner. Which situation below is the best example of an Informal Gathering?
(a) The book club meets on the first Thursday evening of every month.
(b) After finding out about his promotion, Jeremy and a few coworkers decide to go out for a quick drink after work.
(c) Mary sends out 25 invitations for the bridal shower she is giving for her sister.
(d) Whenever she eats at the Mexican restaurant, Clara seems to run into Peter.
23. The rules of baseball state that a batter Legally Completes His Time at Bat when he is put out or becomes a base runner. Which situation below is the best example of a batter Legally Completing His Time at Bat?
(a) Jaredís blooper over the head of the shortstop puts him in scoring position.
(b) The umpire calls a strike, even though the last pitch was way outside.
(c) The pitcher throws his famous knuckleball, Joe swings and misses, and the umpire calls a strike.
(d) The count is two balls and two strikes as Mario waits for the next pitch.
24. In the Maple Hill school district, a Five-Day Suspension occurs when a student is not permitted to attend school for five days for (1) physically assaulting another student, a teacher, or a school employee or (2) willfully destructing or defacing school property. Which situation below is the best example of a Five-Day Suspension?
(a) Lillian gets caught cheating on a math test for the second time and is suspended from school.
(b) Marc is asked to leave the classroom due to his constant disruptions.
(c) Franny uses spray paint to write derogatory comments on the locker room wall and she is given a suspension.
(d) Ms. Farmer tells her class that students who fail the midterm exam will be expected to stay after school for tutoring help.
25. A Tiebreaker is an additional contest or period of play designed to establish a winner among tied contestants. Which situation below is the best example of a Tiebreaker?
(a) At halftime, the score is tied at 28.
(b) Mary and Megan have each scored three goals in the game.
(c) The referee tosses a coin to decide which team will have possession of the ball first.
(d) The Sharks and the Bears each finished with 14 points, and they are now battling it out in a five-minute overtime.