1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
33. Cannot say We are told that polar bears are starving and drowning as they find it increasingly difficult to hunt for food, but we are not told whether polar bears are or are not being hunted illegally.
34. True Global warming has caused the Arctic ice to melt, so there is less ice and greater distances between the floes. The passage says “Global warming has caused melting of the Arctic ice, which in turn has reduced the size and number of ice floes.” It also states that polar bears have to swim greater distances between ice floes to find food.
35. True The passage says that the ideas are “to raise awareness of the plight of endangered species”. It then goes on to say “The company does not offer these ideas as direct solutions for the problems, but rather to raise awareness…”
36. Cannot say Without knowing what the law change would be, it is not possible to tell. Even if we were told what the law would be, the passage does not say that this would or would not have any effect on the actual hunting of Bengali tigers.