1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
(c) Father in law
376. A, B, C, D, E and F are members of a club. There are two married couples in the goup. A is the brother of D's Husband. C is the president of Women's Association. F is a Sitar Player, and Bachelor. B's wife is not a member of the Club. Four of them belong to the same family. B and F are colleagues in the club. How is F related to B?
(d) It is not possible to determine
377. Peter is taller than Brian but shorter than Peta. Mathias is taller than Peta. Who is the tallest?
378. Which word does not belong with the others?
379. Peter, Stuart, Michael, John and Colin all have their own single tents to go to camp. Michael and Peter have sewn-in groundsheets as well as plastic sheets for the ground. The others only have plastic sheets for the ground. Peter and John have nylon tents. The others have canvas tents. Peter and Colin have zippers with their tents, while the others have drawstrings.
How many have plastic sheets in tents that are not made of canvas and have no zippers?
380. In the school bus the 6 children have to occupy 6 seats in a row. William wishes to sit next to Jack. Jack prefers to sit next to June. Flora does not want to sit next to Hugh. Dan wants to sit next to William or Flora. June does not want to sit next to Hugh but wishes to sit next to Flora.
Flora only wish to sit next to one person.
To fulfill all of the children's preferences, who should sit next to Hugh?
(a) Jack and William
(b) William only
(c) Dan and William
(d) Dan only