1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
(d) None of the above.
341. There are six persons A, B, C, D , E and F. C is the sister of F. B is the brother of E's husband. D is the father of A and grandfather of F. There are two fathers, three brothers and a mother in the group. Who is the mother ?
342. Rearrange the letters in the word "sister" in order to make a new word. Which sentence below best describes the new word?
(a) member of the nobility
(b) A profession
(c) Pride in oneself
(d) To stand firm
343. N, M, E, L, K and G are sitting in a row. K and N are sitting in the center. E is sitting furthest to the right and L is sitting at the left end. G is sitting to the right of L.
Who is sitting to the left of E?
344. Dan is Joshua's son and Guy's brother. Margaret is Guy's mother and Judy's daughter. Which of the statements below are true?
(a) Judy is Dan's mother-in-law
(b) Margaret is Dan's mother
(c) Judy is Joshua's grandmother
(d) None of the above