(a) All mishmashes are creeps
(b) Some creeps are mishmashes.
(c) All mishmashes are zip-doodles.
(d) All creeps are mishmashes
458. There never are sales on corn in Alaska. A massive shipment of corn arrived in Alaska this month. Which of the following is true?
(a) The demand for corn has increased quickly
(b) Retail prices for corn plummetted
(c) Corn is now being used for non-edible purposes in Alaska
(d) Corn prices in Alaska have remained level
459. Intelligence can sometimes lead to a job that pays well. A job that pays well is sometimes fulfilling. Filbert is the most intelligent person in Vermont.
(a) Filbert has a fulfilling career.
(b) Filbert is unlikely to be miserable
(c) Filbert is well paid
(d) None of the other answers
460. All musicians are temperamental. Temperamental people are either angry or joyful. Peter and Ronald are friends. Ronald is joyful. Which of the following is true?
(a) Peter is also joyful
(b) Ronald is a musician
(c) Peter and Ronald have a tumultuous friendship
(d) Ronald might be a musician
461. Mildred is regularly bitter, especially when George is happy. George is always happy when it is hailing. Yesterday, there was a massive hailstorm. Which of the following is true?
(a) George might be happy
(b) Mildred is not bitter
(c) Mildred is bitter.
(d) None of the above answers
462. Pilfering pizzas always makes Bob joyous. Yesterday, Bob stole three pizzas. Which of the following is true?
(a) Bob might have been joyful yesterday
(b) Bob is in jail today
(c) Bob was joyous yesterday
(d) Bob is a joyful person
Download Free EBooks for GMAT, GRE, ACT, SAT, LSAT, MCAT etc.
Tell Your Freind