1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
43. The passage tells us that the Wootton Report concluded that cannabis is "basically harmless" but we are not told whether the report made any recommendations in respect of the classification of cannabis.
44. Cannot say Whilst the British Medical Association report reported that there can be therapeutic value in using cannabis for certain medical conditions, the passage does not state whether the symptoms of these conditions can or cannot be alleviated with normally prescribed medication.
45. True The passage explicitly says, “If caught in possession, offenders can be jailed for 5 years”.
46. False According to the passage, the Rowntree study reported that police would save money (£38 million) if cannabis was reclassified. However, the study also reported that the measure could improve relations between the police and the community.