1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
89. False The passage states that half of the world’s population was infected in 1918 during the Spanish flu outbreak, from which around 50 million people died. Even supposing that everyone who was infected died as a result, that still means the entire world’s population would have been around 100 million.
90. True The passage states that the flu outbreak with the highest death toll was the Spanish flu. Of the other two major outbreaks, the Asian flu had ¾ million deaths whereas the Hong Kong flu had between 1 and 3 million deaths.
91. Cannot say While it is true that there were three major flu pandemics in the twentieth century, the passage provides no evidence of the frequency of pandemics in previous centuries.
92. True The passage tells us that better communication "in the last few decades" has allowed governments to quickly put into effect measures to help prevent the spread of the disease.