1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
13. The CBI survey found that employees spend an average of ten days a year using the internet for work-related business. False The CBI survey found that employees spend an average of ten days a year using the internet for personal use, not work-related business. The passage states that the survey found that employees use the internet mostly for work. It can be taken from the passage that ‘mostly’ is more than the 10 hours spent on personal use.
14. One employee was dismissed for playing Second Life during working hours. Cannot say We are told that an employee was dismissed for playing a fantasy game, but the game is not named.
15. A survey found that staff sometimes visit social networking sites during working hours. True The Global Secure Systems survey found that employees spend an average of half an hour a day on such sites.
16. The CBI allows personal internet use as long as it is a social networking site. Cannot say