1. Passage Reading
2. Verbal Logic
3. Non Verbal Logic
4. Numerical Logic
5. Data Interpretation
7. Analytical Ability
8. Basic Numeracy
43. Four friends in the sixth grade were sharing a pizza. They decided that the oldest friend would get the extra piece. Randy is two months older than Greg, who is three months younger than Ned. Kent is one month older than Greg. Who should get the extra piece of pizza?
44. A four-person crew from Classic Colors is painting Mr. Field’s house. Michael is painting the front of the house. Ross is in the alley behind the house painting the back. Jed is painting the window frames on the north side, Shawn is on the south. If Michael switches places with Jed, and Jed then switches places with Shawn, where is Shawn?
(a) in the alley behind the house
(b) on the north side of the house
(c) in front of the house
(d) on the south side of the house
45. In a four-day period—Monday through Thursday—each of the following temporary office workers worked only one day, each a different day. Ms. Johnson was scheduled to work on Monday, but she traded with Mr. Carter, who was originally scheduled to work on Wednesday. Ms. Falk traded with Mr. Kirk, who was originally scheduled to work on Thursday. After all the switching was done, who worked on Tuesday?
(a) Mr. Carter
(b) Ms. Falk
(c) Ms. Johnson
(d) Mr. Kirk
46. The high school math department needs to appoint a new chairperson, which will be based on seniority. Ms. West has less seniority than Mr. Temple, but more than Ms. Brody. Mr. Rhodes has more seniority than Ms. West, but less than Mr. Temple. Mr. Temple doesn’t want the job. Who will be the new math department chairperson?
(a) Mr. Rhodes
(b) Mr. Temple
(d) Ms. Brody
47. Four people witnessed a mugging. Each gave a different description of the mugger. Which description is probably right?
(a) He was average height, thin, and middle-aged.
(b) He was tall, thin, and middle-aged.
(c) He was tall, thin, and young.
(d) He was tall, of average weight, and middle-aged.
48. As they prepare for the state championships, one gymnast must be moved from the Level 2 team to the Level 1 team. The coaches will move the gymnast who has won the biggest prize and who has the most experience. In the last competition, Roberta won a bronze medal and has competed seven times before. Jamie has won a silver medal and has competed fewer times than Roberta. Beth has won a higher medal than Jamie and has competed more times than Roberta. Michele has won a bronze medal, and it is her third time competing. Who will be moved to the Level 1 team?
49. Four defensive football players are chasing the opposing wide receiver, who has the ball. Calvin is directly behind the ball carrier. Jenkins and Burton are side by side behind Calvin. Zeller is behind Jenkins and Burton. Calvin tries for the tackle but misses and falls. Burton trips. Which defensive player tackles the receiver?