1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
(a) Seahorses are likely to become extinct within five years.
(b) One way to increase seahorse populations is to ban the fishing of seahorses.
(c) Biologists from all over the world are working to save the seahorses.
(d) Seahorse fishermen have spoken out against the biologists.
126. Vincent has a paper route. Each morning, he delivers 37 newspapers to customers in his neighborhood. It takes Vincent 50 minutes to deliver all the papers. If Vincent is sick or has other plans, his friend Thomas, who lives on the same street, will sometimes deliver the papers for him.
(a) Vincent and Thomas live in the same neighborhood.
(b) It takes Thomas more than 50 minutes to deliver the papers.
(c) It is dark outside when Vincent begins his deliveries.
(d) Thomas would like to have his own paper route.
127. Georgia is older than her cousin Marsha. Marsha’s brother Bart is older than Georgia. When Marsha and Bart are visiting with Georgia, all three like to play a game of Monopoly. Marsha wins more often than Georgia does.
(a) When he plays Monopoly with Marsha and Georgia, Bart often loses.
(b) Of the three, Georgia is the oldest.
(c) Georgia hates to lose at Monopoly.
(d) Of the three,Marsha is the youngest.
128. Ten new television shows appeared during the month of September. Five of the shows were sitcoms, three were hour-long dramas, and two were news-magazine shows. By January, only seven of these new shows were still on the air. Five of the shows that remained were sitcoms.
(a) Only one of the news-magazine shows remained on the air.
(b) Only one of the hour-long dramas remained on the air.
(c) At least one of the shows that was cancelled was an hour-long drama.
(d) Television viewers prefer sitcoms over hour-long dramas.
129. Sara lives in a large city on the East Coast. Her younger cousin Marlee lives in the Midwest in a small town with fewer than 1,000 residents. Marlee has visited Sara several times during the past five years. In the same period of time, Sara has visited Marlee only once.
(a) Marlee likes Sara better than Sara likes Marlee.
(b) Sara thinks small towns are boring.
(c) Sara is older than Marlee.
(d) Marlee wants to move to the East Coast.