1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
(a) Erinís parents like birds better than they like dogs.
(b) Erin does not like birds.
(c) Erin and her parents live in an apartment.
(d) Erin and her parents would like to move.
120. Last summer, Mike spent two weeks at a summer camp. There, he went hiking, swimming, and canoeing. This summer, Mike looks forward to attending a two-week music camp, where he hopes to sing, dance, and learn to play the guitar.
(a) Mikeís parents want him to learn to play the guitar.
(b) Mike prefers music to outdoor activities.
(c) Mike goes to some type of camp every summer.
(d) Mike likes to sing and dance.
121. The Pacific yew is an evergreen tree that grows in the Pacific Northwest. The Pacific yew has a fleshy, poisonous fruit. Recently, taxol, a substance found in the bark of the Pacific yew, was discovered to be a promising new anticancer drug.
(a) Taxol is poisonous when taken by healthy people.
(b) Taxol has cured people from various diseases.
(c) People should not eat the fruit of the Pacific yew.
(d) The Pacific yew was considered worthless until taxol was discovered.
122. On weekends, Mr. Sanchez spends many hours working in his vegetable and flower gardens. Mrs. Sanchez spends her free time reading and listening to classical music. Both Mr. Sanchez and Mrs. Sanchez like to cook.
(a) Mr. Sanchez enjoys planting and growing vegetables.
(b) Mr. Sanchez does not like classical music.
(c) Mrs. Sanchez cooks the vegetables that Mr. Sanchez grows.
(d) Mrs. Sanchez enjoys reading nineteenthcentury novels.
123. Timís commute never bothered him because there were always seats available on the train and he was able to spend his 40 minutes comfortably reading the newspaper or catching up on paperwork. Ever since the train schedule changed, the train has been extremely crowded, and by the time the doors open at his station, there isnít a seat to be found.
(a) Tim would be better off taking the bus to work.
(b) Timís commute is less comfortable since the train schedule changed.
(c) Many commuters will complain about the new train schedule.
(d) Tim will likely look for a new job closer to home.
124. When they heard news of the hurricane, Maya and Julian decided to change their vacation plans. Instead of traveling to the island beach resort, they booked a room at a fancy new spa in the mountains. Their plans were a bit more expensive, but theyíd heard wonderful things about the spa and they were relieved to find availability on such short notice.
(a) Maya and Julian take beach vacations every year.
(b) The spa is overpriced.
(c) It is usually necessary to book at least six months in advance at the spa.
(d) Maya and Julian decided to change their vacation plans because of the hurricane.