1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
(a) first year: tomatoes, carrots, cabbage second year: tomatoes, peppers, beans
(b) first year: tomatoes, peppers, beans second year: cabbage, carrots, tomatoes
(c) first year: tomatoes, carrots, peppers second year: tomatoes, cabbage, beans
(d) first year: tomatoes, carrots, beans second year: tomatoes, cabbage, peppers
Answer questions 143 through 147 on the basis of the information below.
Five roommates—Randy, Sally, Terry, Uma, and Vernon—each do one housekeeping task— mopping, sweeping, laundry, vacuuming, or dusting—one day a week, Monday through Friday.
Vernon does not vacuum and does not do his
task on Tuesday.
Sally does the dusting, and does not do it on Monday or Friday.
The mopping is done on Thursday.
Terry does his task, which is not vacuuming, on Wednesday.
The laundry is done on Friday, and not by Uma.
Randy does his task on Monday.
143. When does Sally do the dusting?
144. What task does Terry do on Wednesday?
145. What day is the vacuuming done?
146. What task does Vernon do?
147. What day does Uma do her task?