1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
142. d. Each year, she plants either carrots or cabbage, but not both. She will plant cabbage in the second year, so she will plant carrots in the first. She never plants carrots and peppers together, so the first year is tomatoes, carrots, beans and the second is tomatoes, cabbage, peppers.
143. c. Dusting must be done on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. However, the mopping is done on Thursday, and Terry does his task on Wednesday. Therefore, Sally does the Dusting on Tuesday.
144. d. Terry does not dust, mop, do laundry, or vacuum. Therefore, Terry does the sweeping on Wednesday.
145. b. Dusting is on Tuesday, sweeping is on Wednesday, mopping is on Thursday, and laundry is on Friday. Therefore, the vacuuming is done on Monday.
146. d. Vernon does not vacuum, dust, or sweep. Randy does the vacuuming, Sally does the dusting, and Terry does the sweeping — leaving laundry and mopping for Uma and Vernon. Uma does not do laundry; therefore, she must mop, and Vernon does the laundry.
147. d. Uma does the mopping, which is done on Thursday.