1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
57. Here are some words translated from an artificial language.
migenlasan means cupboard
lasanpoen means boardwalk
cuopdansa means pullman
Which word could mean “walkway”?
58. Here are some words translated from an artificial language.
morpirquat means birdhouse
beelmorpir means bluebird
beelclak means bluebell
Which word could mean “houseguest”?
59. Here are some words translated from an artificial language.
slar means jump
slary means jumping
slarend means jumped
Which word could mean “playing”?
60. Here are some words translated from an artificial language.
briftamint means militant
uftonel means occupied
uftonalene means occupation
Which word could mean “occupant”?
61. Fact 1: All dogs like to run.
Fact 2: Some dogs like to swim.
Fact 3: Some dogs look like their masters.
If the first three statements are facts, which of the following statements must also be a fact?
I. All dogs who like to swim look like their masters.
II. Dogs who like to swim also like to run.
III. Dogs who like to run do not look like their masters.
(a) I only
(b) II only
(c) II and III only
(d) None of the statements is a known fact
62. Children are in pursuit of a dog whose leash has broken. James is directly behind the dog. Ruby is behind James. Rachel is behind Ruby. Max is ahead of the dog walking down the street in the opposite direction. As the children and dog pass, Max turns around and joins the pursuit. He runs in behind Ruby. James runs faster and is alongside the dog on the left. Ruby runs faster and is alongside the dog on the right. Which child is directly behind the dog?