1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
125. b. Since the seahorse populations have declined as a result of fishing, their populations will increase if seahorse fishing is banned. There is no support for any of the other choices.
126. a. The fact that Vincent and Thomas live on the same street indicates that they live in the same neighborhood. There is no support for any of the other choices.
127. d. If Georgia is older than Marsha and Bart Is older than Georgia, then Marsha has to be the youngest of the three. Choice b is clearly wrong because Bart is the oldest. There is no information in the paragraph to support either choice a or choice c.
128. c. If there were seven shows left and five were sitcoms, this means that only two of the shows could possibly be dramas. Choices a and bmay be true, but there is no evidence to indicate this as fact. The fact that all of the sitcoms remained does not necessarily mean that viewers prefer sitcoms (choice d).
129. c. Since the paragraph states that Marlee is the younger cousin, Sara must be older than Marlee. There is no information to support the other choices.h