1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
81. b. The situation described indicates that Dr. Miller’s practice presents some specific challenges, namely that it is a busy environment with a child clientele. There is also some indication that even highly recommended, experienced hygienists might not be cut out for Dr. Miller’s office. There is nothing to suggest That Marilyn (choice a) or James (choice c) would be a good fit for Dr.Miller’s practice. Kathy (choice d) has experience and she is also interested in working with children. However, the fact that she hopes to become a preschool teacher in the not-too-distant future indicates that she might not be the kind of committed, long-term employee that Dr. Miller needs. Lindy (choice b), with her hands-on experience working with children as well as a degree from a prestigious dental hygiene program, is the most attractive candidate for the position based on the situation described.
82. c. The Treehouse Collection is the only package that can thrive in shady locations. Choice a requires a Northeastern climate. Choices b and d require bright sunlight.
83. d. Since Eileen’s husband does not enjoy fancy restaurants, choices a and c can be ruled out. Choice b, although casual, doesn’t sound As though it would be the kind of special and memorable evening that Eileen is looking for. Choice d, which is owned by a former Baseball star and is described as “charming” and “reminiscent of a baseball clubhouse,” sounds perfect for Eileen’s husband, who is described as a baseball fan and a man with simple tastes.
84. b. This option is both near the center of town and in a location (near a school and an ice cream store) where children and their parents are sure to be around. This is the only option that meets both of Mark’s requirements.
85. c. This is the only option that would encourage people to think of the bakery as a shop they would visit regularly and not just on special occasions.