1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
86. a. Jalkameans happy;moftimeans birthday; hoze means party; mento means good; and gunn means the suffix –ness. We know the answer must include the suffix –ness. The only choice that uses that suffix is choice a.
87. b. Simone’s mother has taken legal steps to allow another person to act on her behalf. Therefore, this is the only choice that indicates that a power of attorney has been established.
88. d. Jeffrey’s recent behavior is clearly Inconsistent and irregular.
89. a. Although choice d also mentions a writer who has died, it does not state that one of the writer’s books was published after her death, only that she received an award. Choice a states that Richard wasn’t around to see the early reviews of his novel, therefore implying that Richard died before the book was published. The other two options depict living writers.
90. b. Seeing four girls surrounding another girl, while in possession of her backpack, is the most suspicious of the incidents described.