1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
93. c. A change in employee social values over the past ten years is implied in the whole paragraph, but particularly in the first sentence. Choice a is incorrect because the loyalty of The managers to their corporations is never discussed. There is no support for choice b. In choice d, perhaps career advancement is lessimportant than it once was, but the paragraph does not indicate that advancement is unimportant to managers
94. b. The support for choice b is given in the second sentence of the paragraph.Generation Xers like to work independently, which means they are self-directed. No support is given for either choice a or choice c. Choice d is not related to the paragraph. Although the paragraph mentions that Generation Xers like to be challenged, it does not say they like to challenge their bosses’ attitudes; therefore.
95. d. The support for choice d is in the third sentence “. . . we should make school uniforms mandatory.” There is no evidence provided to support choices a and b. And although we know that teachers and administrators are spending some of their time enforcing dress code, the paragraph does not quantify how much of their time is spent that way, so there is no support for choice c.
96. d. This answer is implied by the whole paragraph. The author stresses the need to read critically By performing thoughtful and careful operations on the text. Choice a is incorrect because the author never says that reading is dull. Choices b and c are not supported by the paragraph.
97. a. The support for this choice is in the second sentence, which states that in some countries, toxic insecticides are still legal. Choice b is incorrect because even though polar regions are mentioned in the paragraph, there is no support for the idea that warmer regions are not just as affected. There is no support for choice c. Choice d can be ruled out because there is nothing to indicate that DDT and toxaphene are the most toxic.