1. Passage Reading 2. Verbal Logic 3. Non Verbal Logic 4. Numerical Logic 5. Data Interpretation 6. Reasoning 7. Analytical Ability 8. Quantitative Aptitude
21. c. Although the ski instructors at Top of the Peak Ski School do work seasonally, choice a does not describe anyone applying for seasonal employment. In choice b, the statement that Matthew likes to work outdoors tells us nothing about seasonal employment or someone applying for it. And although choice d describes a business with seasonal hours, it does not describe a person applying for seasonal work. Choice c, on the other hand, very specifically depicts a person, Lucinda, who is applying for a job as a summer waitress at a beach resort, which is dependent upon a particular season of the year.
22. b. After getting some good news, Jeremy and a few friends casually get together for a drink after work, thereby having an informal gathering. Choices a and c describe more formal types of gatherings. Choice d describes a chance or coincidental kind of meeting.
23. a. The fact that Jared is in scoring position due to his blooper indicates that he has hit the ball and is now a base runner; therefore, he has legally completed his time at bat. Choices b and c both describe situations in which a strike is called, but they do not state that the batter has been put out or that he is now a base runner. Choice d describes a situation in which the batter, Mario, is still at the plate waiting for the next pitch.
24. c. Although choices a and c both describe suspensions, only choice c describes a suspension that is the result of one of the two scenarios given in the definition of a five-day suspension (physical assault or destructing or defacing school property). Therefore, we can assume that Frannyís suspension, which is the result of spray painting school property, will be a five day suspension. Since the definition doesnít provide any information about suspensions for cheating, we can assume that Lillianís suspension does not fall into the five-day suspension category.
25.d. This is the only choice that indicates that an additional period of play is taking place to determine the winner of a game that ended in a tie.